Monday, May 27, 2013

They say that indecision makes one weak. My indecisions suddenly been deepened.

I present to you a phenomenal punk/pop album from a high profile act whom you would never guess were capable of such magic. A Plimsouls cover to boot.

Having difficulty accessing the file?  Please try again a little later.  Too many people hammering the link simultaneously is apparently giving Netkup's servers a headache.  With this in mind, I'll leave this up for a few hours past the usual twenty-four, k?  You're welcome to comment, just don't give away anything obvious. 

http://netkups.com/?d=25aaa93712a51  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Still love their first four albums. Saw them play a great show (with You Am I opening) just before the fourth album blew up.

Duluoz said...

It's downloaded, but I'm not sure I trust it. I know they've frequently given The Replacements love in interviews, but I was still cringing when I opened the file.

Here we go, I suppose . . .

spavid said...

I understand your hesitance, but take the plunge, it's brilliant stuff.

Mr said...

I love that they covered the same Lime Spiders song on two subsequent massively selling albums (at least on the Australian release), pouring royalties into the pockets of cranky Australian punk rockers. Nice tribute

johnnybgoode said...

i'm bummed - its 10:10 in the east coast and the link is gone - I thought Monday ended at midnight.
: \